Terms and condition
SHERWOOD TINNING LIMITED
Unit 5a Bailie Gate,
Dorset – BH21 4DB
The purpose of this Site is to provide a simple, convenient and cost-effective service to Sherwood Tinning consumers, linking them to ourcopper tinningservices in their area that offer Traditional copper tinning services. Interactive menus allow customers to build and submit orders at the click of a button. By joining, members can view their order history, past orders, introduce friends and earn discounts.
03. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by law, Sherwood Tinning Limited provides this Site and content on an “as-is” and “as available” basis and we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of this Site, or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Subject to the previous paragraph, neither Sherwood Tinning Limited nor Sherwood Tinning Limited directors, officers, agents, employees or contractors shall have any liability for any direct, indirect, special or consequential losses or damages (including without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits), arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use or inability to use this Site.
Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limits liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our agents or employees.
04. Intellectual Property
You may not print, copy, reproduce, download, republish, broadcast, transmit, display, modify or re-use the materials from this Site for anything other than personal, non-commercial use, including in particular any purpose which publicly re-sells or re-uses the materials, without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in this Site and its content (including without limitation the Site design, text, graphics, logos, icons, images and all software, databases and source code connected with the Site) are owned by or licensed to Sherwood Tinning Limited or otherwise used by sherwoodtinning.com; sherwoodtinning.com; sherwoodtinning.co.uk as permitted by law.
Sherwood Tinning Limited and Sherwood Tinning website’s logos are trademarks of Sherwood Tinning Limited.
This Site may be unavailable at certain times to allow for maintenance and upgrades. Although we will endeavour to notify customers in advance of any service unavailability, this cannot be guaranteed, and we reserve the right to alter or withdraw the service at any time.
07. Third Party Sites
This Site contains links to other websites. Those websites are not under the control of Sherwood Tinning Limited is not responsible for the practices, content or availability of such websites. A link does not imply endorsement of, sponsorship of, or affiliation with the linked site. We provide the links as a convenience only. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk, and we will not be held responsible or liable for any loss or damages caused by use of or reliance on any contents, goods or services available on such websites.
You may provide a non-framed link to this Site from any other business or service website but not in any way which gives the impression that we are associated with or have approved such other site, unless expressly agreed to by ourselves in writing.
08. Limitations of Use
This Site is intended to be accessed by persons located in the UK and we make no representation that any information, materials or functions included in this Site are appropriate for use in any other jurisdiction.
By using this Site, you warrant that any personal information provided by you is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects and that you will notify us immediately of any changes to your personal information by updating your member profile on the Site or contacting us.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
To use our service, you must be over 18 years of age.
You are not allowed to register multiple memberships for use by the same person. Violation of this clause may result in termination of your registration.
You may not use the Site for any unlawful or unauthorised purpose, including without limitation: Distributing any unlawful, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene or otherwise objectionable material transmitting material that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any laws, regulations or codes of practice. Interfering with any other persons use or enjoyment of the Site.
Damaging, disabling or impairing the operation of this Site or attempting to gain unauthorised access to this Site or to networks connected to it, through hacking, spoofing or other such similar means.
09. Feedback and User Submissions
We do not solicit nor wish to receive any confidential or proprietary information from you. Nor do we wish to receive any creative materials, ideas or suggestions other than those we specifically request.
If you do send to us by email or otherwise, any communication or material, you represent and warrant that the information and material is original to you, and you will be deemed to have granted us a perpetual, world-wide, royalty-free license to use such communications or material in any way we see fit and we will be free to use any such material or information contained in communications you send for any purpose whatsoever.
10. Placing an order
Sherwood Tinning Limited endeavours to deal with reputable third parties who provide a quality service, however Sherwood Tinning Limited accepts no responsibility or liability for the quality or quantity of any goods delivered by or collected from said third parties. It is the responsibility of the customer to thoroughly check the supplied goods before agreeing to pay for an order.
All questions regarding goods shown on this Site should be directed to Sherwood Tinning Limited by email addressed to email@example.com
After you submit an order to us, we will give you an Order Number (or) send the details of this order in an email. Please note that this is acknowledgement that your order has been placed, not acceptance.
Acceptance of your order will only occur when we send you an email confirming that Sherwood Tinning Limited has received and accepted your order. If the Sherwood Tinning Limited is unable to fulfil your order you will receive an call stating that your order has been declined.
Please make sure the email address and mobile number that you provide is correct and in proper working order, as all communication (described above) regarding your order will be sent via email / call from Sherwood Tinning Limited (Sales@sherwoodtinning.co.uk)
All preparation and deliveries are the sole responsibility of the Sherwood Tinning Limited accepting the order. Please be aware that Sherwood Tinning Limited will do everything they can to meet the delivery time you specified;however, delivery times may be affected by factors beyond their control and therefore cannot be guaranteed. We will inform you if we become aware of an unexpected delay.
Incorrect personal details may lead to problems or delays in delivery, so please ensure that you have included your correct address (including postcode), email address and contact telephone number when ordering.Members can track the progress of their orders by viewing their OrderHistory or by giving us a call at+ 44 (0) 1258 857703 (or) drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your order has been accepted, this represents an agreement between you the customer and Sherwood Tinning Limited. Sherwood Tinning Limited has sole responsibility for this order. Cash payments are made directly to Sherwood Tinning Limitedfulfilling the order. If you have chosen to pay with credit or debit card on the Site, then the transaction is processed by Sherwood Tinning Limited.
All prices are inclusive of VAT and quoted in British (Sterling) Pounds.
Delivery and/or card charges are calculated per order and based on the policy of Sherwood Tinning Limited. Any delivery charges or card fees will be displayed clearly in your Order or billing Summary.
Prices are subject to change and all goods are subject to availability.
You have the right to cancel an order up to the point the order is sent to Sherwood Tinning Limited. Normally, this is approximately 45 minutes before the time you requested delivery or collection of the order with a specified date and time.
Members can cancel an order via their Order History, while guests can cancel an order by contacting Sherwood Tinning Limited(or) by phone.
While every effort is made to ensure that accurate pricing and descriptions are maintained, we reserve the right to cancel any order that is based on inaccurate information.
Order may be subsequently cancelled by Sherwood Tinning Limitedafter you have received an email stating the order has been accepted. Sherwood Tinning Limited reserves the right to cancel any order, before or after acceptance, and will notify you immediately of any such cancellation.
Exclusion of Right of withdrawal– You have no right to withdraw your order towards Sherwood Tinning Limited, if and when it concerns the delivery of goods, which a) are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly, or b) are made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized. Deviating agreements have not been made between you and Sherwood Tinning Limited.
11. Customer Ratings
The ratings contained on this Site are for informational purposes only and do not constitute advice. Nor should you rely on ratings to make (or refrain from making) or take (or refrain from taking) any action. Ratings are the opinions of customers who have ordered through the Site, and any statements, advice or opinions made by such customers are those of such customers only.
12. Loyalty Stamps
Members of the Site have the opportunity to collect loyalty stamps when ordering from Sherwood Tinning Limited(indicated by the presence of a special icon). Loyalty stamp is earnt when an order is placed with Sherwood Tinning Limitedon the Site and the order is Accepted by Sherwood Tinning Limited.
You may earn a maximum of 1 stamp per day. Once you have collected a total of 5 or more stamps, you are able to exchange them for a discount on your next order from Sherwood Tinning Limited. Please note that whilst you can earn stamps on any day of the week that you order, they can only be redeemed Monday – Thursday.
Rates of discount may change without notice, and the offer may be withdrawn either from Sherwood Tinning Limitedor from the whole of the Site without prior notice and with immediate effect. In such circumstances, any discounts due and stamps collected will be void, and Sherwood Tinning Limitedmay not be held liable for any losses incurred as a result.
13. TERMS AND CONDITIONS for promotions
- 0. Winners will be responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize, as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- 1. Failure to claim a gift, prize or other promotional item by the time or in the manner specified for the particular promotion (or if no time is specified, within 28 days from the promotion closing date) will make any claim invalid and Sherwood Tinning Limitedmay re-allocate the prize. No responsibility is accepted for entries damaged, lost or mislaid and proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- 2. Competitions and promotions are open to individual residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except employees of Sherwood Tinning Limited, their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition, including the third-party promotional partners.
- 3. Winners are selected at random, unless stated otherwise
- 4. Completion and submission of an online competition entry form will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- 5. The promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, at its sole discretion, a competition is not able to be conducted as specified. The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
- 6. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- 7. The Promoter of the competition is Sherwood Tinning Limited,Unit 5a Bailie Gate,
Dorset – BH21 4DB
- 8. All standard terms & conditions apply
If we terminate your right to link to the Site, you must cease linking to the Site immediately. Any person who holds a suspended or terminated membership must not order from or re-join this Site without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to assign or sub-contract any or all of our rights and obligations under these terms.
16. Governing Law
17. Gift Vouchers
- 0. Sherwood Tinning Limited gift vouchers must be redeemed on the website or the iPhone app.
- 1. Gift vouchers have no cash redemption value and are not transferable or assignable. Sherwood Tinning Limited may provide gift voucher purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift vouchers that they purchase.
- 2. Any unused balance will be available on ‘My Account’ on sherwoodtinnning.com (or) sherwoodtinning.com (or) sherwoodtinning.co.uk
- 3. If the order exceeds the amount of the gift voucher, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
- 4. Once redeemed, you must select Account Balance during checkout to use the gift voucher for a purchase.
- 5. Gift vouchers and unused portions of gift vouchers expire one year from the date of issue, where permissible under applicable law.
- 6. Normal Sherwood Tinning Limited terms and conditions of purchase and for using Sherwood Tinning Limited website apply.
- 7. Please note that some products available for sale on the Sherwood Tinning Limited website may not be purchased by persons under a specified age. If you are planning to give a gift voucher to someone under 18 years of age, please ensure that they are made aware that some products are unavailable to them.
- 8. Gift vouchers cannot be used to pay for gift vouchers.
- 9. One or more gift vouchers can be redeemed to an account. Also gift vouchers can be combined with other Sherwood Tinning Limited offers and promotions.
- 10. Sherwood Tinning Limited is not responsible if a gift voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.